You can also delete cookies from your computer manually at any time. You can also block cookies. To do this, look under ‘Internet Options’ in your browser. If you choose to delete or block cookies, our website may no longer function optimally and you may not be able to use some services.
Functional and non-functional cookies
Cookies can be subdivided into functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and ensures that we can show you the required information quickly and accurately each time you visit our website. Useful, because you do not have to enter your information, preferences, or adjust your settings.
We use the non-functional cookies to see how many visitors our website has and how these visitors use the website. We use this information to further improve the website. This information is anonymous, with this information we can not identify anyone. These files will disappear automatically when you close or stay on your Internet browser for up to 12 months after your last visit to the computer.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information.
- To ensure the security of your login information.
- Pre-fill online order forms with your customer information.
- Ensure consistency in the design of the website.
Non-functional cookies are used to:
- Measure how many people visit our website.
- Determine how visitors use the website.
- Improve the performance of the website.
- Improve the user experience on the website.
More information about cookies and cookie legislation can be found at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/